Friday, January 29, 2010

Post Zero: It's All About Me

Greetings everyone!

Before I get started with what I learnt in class today, I would like everyone to know more about myself.

My name is Siti Sarah Binti Mohammed and I'm a third year student studying in the Faculty of Science, majoring in the Life Sciences (concentration in Biomedical Sciences). I love to travel and always look for the opportunity to do so during the semestral/summer break. I have been on a Youth Expedition Project to Cambodia and recently got back from Vancouver, where I did my Student Exchange Program at the University of British Columbia for one semester.

And if you're still unaware, my passion to travel and see the world explains why I signed up for this class. I've always been perplexed by people that I've met while abroad, be it in their speech or their actions. It's always good to start on a good note when we travel and hence what better way to do so than to read up on and LEARN about the culture of the natives. Not having any exams for this module is an added bonus. =)

Thus far, I have enjoyed this module and I really look forward to lectures every week.

My posts are going to be concise and compact, easy for everyone to digest thus I will try (as much as I possibly can) to limit each blog post to a maximum of 500 words. After all, bite-sized information is what everyone needs nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment